Monday, August 25, 2008

Been a while....

Dont you hate those blogs where someone who has not posted in forever creates a new post and titles it "been a while". Yeah, me too. Anyway, today was my first day at Kettering College of Medical Arts or KCMA. I had Chemistry/Lab today. Friday will be a couple other classes. Then next week my nurses aid class starts as well. Im so glad to finally be back in school and moving on. Other than that I work. That is it. Boring life here. See yall next year.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey - are you saying that I am boring???

Kate Noel said...

Thank goodness you posted!!!! GEESH Don't wait another 4 months next time Scott. You should make it your goal to find something funny at school every week... :)
:D

Amy said...

I know.... you have been at the bottom of my blog roll for ages!